Hello, probably nobody following this so it feels right to use it to talk about shit,
So it currently feels like everyone is "doing it" except me right now I mean EVERYONE to,
I went to a party on... what was it... Saturday and met this really hot girl but then I chickened out of taking it further because I had work the next day and didn't want to get to drunk, I mean seriously what kinda guy am I if i just chicken out of these situations all the time. I mean when I was younger I got myself in a similar incident, and i did the same thing again and just pussy'd out.
I dont know...
Started writing a bad song on my ukulele today.....
It was bad but the lics are what i wanted of them....
Probably should put some art up or something to go with this, may update this post later with a sketch of the girl from the party, who by the way is currently going out with another girl.... a day after i fucked up.
So yeah gonna stop writing now before i put something down i will regret,
heres a little something i put together

No comments:
Post a Comment